Pages

Thursday 11 June 2020

my story

One day i was walking in the jungle it was so beautiful there was a big biggggg waterfall it was 
clear
So clear u can see all the fish’s so i went for a  swim but then something pulled me  down to the
bottom i didn’t know what that was because i passed out  then i woke up and u wouldn't  believe
me i  Called see a mermaid she look like ariel from the movie but i didn’t say a word and then she
told
Me that someone was trying  to get us and it was true this big sea creature was following us so
me and this mermaid  that look like ariel she was  pulling me with her and just to tell u she put
her powers on me So i can breathe so yeah we swam fast and fast it was like so fast it was like i
was running the fast’s I have in my live but that sea creature kept following  us so we just kept
on swimming  but ariel was getting  tired So we just want to hide and we stayed there for a  long
time  and then that sea creature found us So we gave up so me and that mermaid ask that sea
creature what did he want from us he said he just wanted Same friends so we played with him
but then i had to go back home so they gave me a necklace So i can come back anytime I want
the end 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.